Rates and Charges
August 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
Monthly CAA Tiedown Rental Rates:
- Tiedown rentals with the CAA must follow the terms of an executed license agreement
- Rental fees noted are due monthly in advance on the 1st of each month and will not be prorated for partial months
- There is no established daily rental rate
- Termination of rental agreements MUST be received by the CAA at least 15 days prior to the last day of the month ending the rental period otherwise payment will be due for the subsequent month
- If the aircraft is handled by the FBO at the airport, then the FBO rates will prevail.
Landing Fee Rates:
|FAA Approved Maximum|
|Up to 6,000 lbs.||$15.00|
|Greater than 6,000 lbs.||$2.50 per 1,000 lbs.|
Landing fee rates noted above apply to all aircraft landings with the following exemptions:
- Air Carrier aircraft operating to and from the airport in question where the air carrier is operating under an agreement with the CAA that specifically outlines applicable rates and charges for their aircraft landings;
- Aircraft either owned by or leased to and operated by a fixed base operator, multiple service operator, specialized aviation service operator or other entity that has an operating agreement with the CAA that specifically outlines applicable rates and charges for their aircraft landings at the airport in question;
- All landings of aircraft operated by students on recognized cross-country training flights for a private or commercial pilot’s certificate;
- All landings of non-revenue producing aircraft piloted by an individual holding a Sport Pilot Certificate, Recreational Pilot Certificate, Private Pilot Certificate or such similar Certificate as may be issued by the FAA or successor agency, and which is engaged in the exercise of privileges and limitations appropriate to the Certificate.
- Landings of aircraft making use of the airport in question for maintenance or overhaul service by the fixed base operator, multiple service operator, specialized aviation service;
- All landings of aircraft owed by, leased to or operated by persons, corporations, partnerships or other entities or their affiliates who have lease or other agreements with the CAA for use of the airport in question which lease or other agreements contain provisions that govern or exempt landings of such aircraft and outlines applicable rates and charges for their aircraft landings;
- Landings of aircraft making use of the airport in question for maintenance or overhaul service by persons, corporations or companies who have lease or other agreements with the CAA which aircraft have been manufactured by said persons, corporations or companies or their affiliates.
For information regarding any future business or possible space rental opportunities at any of the CAA – General Aviation Airports, please contact:
Mr. Teddy Minch | Senior Manager of Business Development | (860) 310-7434